This Beautiful Shot is Not an Accident is a new podcast about design thinking, storytelling and social change. This podcast is designed for change makers, purpose driven entrepreneurs, activist organizations and nonprofits looking to make change in the world.
The series features best practices for storytelling
- that will help you get your message out
- connect authentically with your audience
- and inspire audiences to take action.
You’ll hear conversations with
- creative teams who work on beautiful, authentic and impactful works
- political thinkers who share ideas of what influences change
- organizations leveraging storytelling to get their messages out to wider audiences.
Knowing the creative elements that build a powerful story and the strategic methods of getting your message seen and shared will help you make better decisions regarding marketing and outreach resources.
In the first episode I talk with Ray Wan, Creative Director at Earthjustice, a law firm based in San Francisco with attorneys in states across the country. We spoke shortly after Trump took office about social change and best practices for getting your message out.
To learn more and listen to the episode, visit the website.